With Glitnir Ticketing you get the first ticketing system to feature a fully integrated, box office and Internet ticketing solution that gives online customers the ability to select their own seats. Since our inception, our product has been modified based on the needs of our clients meaning that you are getting a ticketing system that is feature rich. With Glitnir you get the most features/functions, the most reports, top notch customer service available 24x7, and the fastest turnaround time to make switching to Glitnir seamless. Full season, mini-plans, flex plans and group sales are all features that compliment individual event sales.
- Our flexible pricing allows you to change prices for events, sections, ticket/merchandise bundles, etc. You can create and apply discounts, create ticket vouchers and use various reports to adjust your pricing model to better correspond with changing ticket demands in order to keep your venue full.
- Glitnir features modules for prospecting, email campaigns, contracts and forms management and phone call campaigns - one of a few ticketing solutions that provides a FREE fully integrated prospecting tool to manage sales campaigns.
- Upload prospective customer lists, organize prospects into lists, send and track emails about special events and/or deals, manage your sales staff and their efforts, log calls to important patrons and more.
- From simple attendance statistics, to salesperson performance, to finding which customers spent a certain amount of money at events in the previous year, our reports leverage a vast amount of stored data to give your management team the information they need to make prudent, tactical decisions.
- Easily create custom ticket/merchandise packages, flexible ticket plans, discounted events in order to help sell tickets to less popular events or dates.
- Our prospecting module gives customers or prospects their own unique id. Once in the system customers and prospects can be searched and added to lists.
- Glitnir’s CRM module enables you to view customer/prospect information, transactional history, create task management activities & more.
- Matt GuayIndianaplis Indians